Since we got a late start on this whole blogging thing we decided we would update all of you on some of the highlights from 2007. We hope you enjoy!
I HOPE THEY CALL ME ON A MISSION...My parents are currently serving a CES mission in Suva, Fiji. They left on January 8th, 2007. Todd and I have been living in their home while they have been gone. We have been blessed by parents decision to serve the Lord and the people of Fiji. We are anxious for their return in July.
MY HEART WILL GO ON...
In January we went to Las Vegas with our friends, Aaron and Tammy. While we were there we stayed in the Bellagio with a beautiful view of the fountains. If you haven't stayed there, we highly recommend it and don't forget to try the gelato. Being the wonderful husband that he is, Todd surprised me with tickets to CELINE DION!!! For those of you who don't know , I absolutely LOVE Celine and all though Todd is not a big fan that did not stop him from loudly screaming during her wonderful performance.
HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH...
In April we joined Todd's family on a trip to Disneyland! Originally Todd and I had planned on driving down with Connie but about a week before Todd was asked to attend a meeting with the CEO of Wells Fargo and did not want to miss that opportunity. So instead Todd made reservations to fly down and left Connie and I to make the trek to Cali. Connie and I had a fun time on the drive and I enjoyed spending time with my new mother-in-law. We had a great time at "the happiest place on earth".
GO COUGARS!!!
In August, Todd completed the long process of graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing from BYU. He was very happy to be done and now looks forward to going back to complete a Master's degree in Business Administration. Overall, Todd really enjoyed BYU, but is glad to have it behind him.
15 years ago



3 comments:
Okay, so I'm a blog stalker!! I saw your link on Shelli's blog and I had to check in! It is so good to see that you and Todd are happy.
I am so glad you are blogging now!! We need to get together soon. Since we've had the newbie we havent gone out cause I dont want her to get sick. So maybe if your up for the drive we'll have you guys over for dinner so we can hang out!! Let me know what you think!
ok, first Mistic is the cutest dog. But, make sure you take enough pics of that cute dog. Second, those pics you used ARE NOT recent pics of Alpine. Those pics must've been from the FIRST snowfall in Alpine. Not yesterday's 30th snowstorm. hahaha- Also, wanted to let you know we LOVED the idea of you guys on Main Street! If only...you might have free (well, ok maybe not free- treats are welcome! and expected) but free snow removal while living there. Wouldn't THAT be GREAT????? And I could offer up ANY calling you want in Primary- ok, maybe that wouldn't work...jk
Love you guys, thanks for yesterday! Love, Brooke & fam
Post a Comment