We are probably the last ones on the planet to join this thing called blogging, but now is as good as time as any. I don't feel that our life is anything to brag a.k.a. blog about, however I've been thinking it serves more purpose than just for our viewers. It's a clever way to document/journal what goes on in our Allen family PLUS it is a whole lot cheaper than scrapbooking!
While I've been postponing my blogging debut, I have become what people call a "blog-stalker". I love seeing what people are up to and realized it keeps you in touch with those you care about, but don't stay in touch with. So we hope you enjoy our blog and if you don't, go stalk someone else (j/k....but seriously).
Love, Todd and Rachel



5 comments:
Let me be the first to welcome you fine people to this wonderful world!! We love you both and are so excited to see what you've got up your sleeves.
YAY! Glad to see you've joined up finally!
Oh goody! Look who I bumped into in the bloggin world! Now I can stalk you and see EVERYTHING that you two do! Can't wait! PS We need to get together!! Katie & Braydn
Rachel I am so excited you joined the blogging world! I haven't seen you in so long! Glad you've been "Stalking" I think it's pretty fun as well :)
Ashley (Ottley)
http://abhappilyeverafter.blogspot.com
yeah!! i"m glad your here!!!
Post a Comment