We are so grateful for such amazing friends.
The kind of friends that you can say or do or wear anything and they love you anyways...
... Case in Point ...

We had our annual friend Christmas party on Monday at The Pie. This party gets better every year. We had so much fun with everyone that was there and missed those who weren't.
Thanks to Carlie who organized all of this.
Todd and I had so much fun and we are truly grateful for such wonderful friends. We love you all!

The Group
Todd & Rachel Allen, Tyler & Carlie Yearsley, Kimball & Michelle Cluff, Brian & Brendi Terry, Travis & Kristy Zingleman, Kyle & Monica Scott
NOT PICTURED: Aaron & Samantha Tadje, Kody & Kristin Kelsch

Tyler's sweater was awesome!
This isn't uncomfortable at all. Michelle and I think that this will be next year's Christmas card.
Every year we do white elephant gifts and there are always some treasures.
This year it was the dickie that Todd got.



3 comments:
Wow love that picture of the fella's holding Todd and his gift. How fun! Can I come next year please? And does Todd know what MD is? It is driving me crazy!
Ummmmmmmm . . . yeah . . . I'm not sure what to say. :) HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
love us!
Post a Comment