Today I had the privilege of going to lunch with these lovely ladies. We had so much fun and the conversation was great - although I am sure the guy sitting next to us heard more than he wanted to hear ;o)
Thanks to Kate for putting it all together (and for inviting me). It is amazing to think that we have all known each other 10+ years - some we have know our whole lives. Thanks girls - I had fun!



6 comments:
Yay! That was fun! Good to see you...but we hardly got to chat since we sat at opposite ends of the table. I'm going to have to steal that pic!
Lunch was fun! Its always fun to get together with everyone. We definitely had some good laughs. We for sure need to get together more often!
You're blogging again. :)
What a fun date!
Yeah! for girlfriends!!!!
Ah! Ok so I have MD4L all over my yearbook too! I even wrote about it in my journal but didn't say what it means. Did you guys ever figure it out? I seriously did not remember that at all! I was dying laughing when I was reading through that stuff, brought back some fun memories!!
Cute blog! Thanks for adding the "belle" button, you're awesome. Let me know on the headband or bow you would like! ~Teri
Post a Comment