
While we were there we...
Went boating (thanks to the Powell's)

Went wave running (Thanks to the Gillett's)
.jpg)
Caught some SwEeT air on the tube (some of us preferred no air at all).





We discovered the Bear Lake Monster.
We played...
.jpg)




We even had time to just relax...
We really had a great time with everyone and can't wait to go back next year.



5 comments:
you forgot to mention- that you DiDn't need oars on this trip. LoL-THANKS for coming, I HOPE it will be a annual family trip. With our fam...Don't you have plans to go next yr w/ Todd's family though? GREAT pics- I'm going to hafta get some copies of those.=0)
So much fun!! I miss your family!! Glad this trip was successful!! it was so fun to get together, lets not let another 6 months go by!!
That looks like it was soooo much fun.
My family had made that an every July thing too and I was so sad to have missed out on it this year, being in Virginia and all.
Miss you guys. glad you are having such a great summer. Love Annie
Bear Lake is the best. Great pictures. I love the lizard you guys made in the sand. That is awesome.
How fun! Don't you just love summer for all of the things you can do! It is fun to see pics of your cute family!
Post a Comment