We told everyone that we were going to Las Vegas for a Wells Fargo Recognition Event for Todd but really we went down there to see Todd's all-time FAVORITE performers...
Really though - Wells Fargo flew us down to Las Vegas for a huge recognition event for their top performers. Todd was among those top performers. We stayed at Caesar's Palace and went to many events sponsored by Wells Fargo.

Todd cashing in his huge "winnings". Wells Fargo gave us chips when we arrived but we decided to cash them in immediately and USE the money for something fun before we lost it.
We went to see Mamma Mia for the 2nd time. I LOVE that show!













10 comments:
First off...a SHOUT OUT to Rachel for taking all those pics & Todd for being in all those pics! WAY TO GO Todd! You da man! Way to be TOP DOG!!! Aren't vacations SO MUCH BETTER when someone else is picking up the tab? It looked like you had a GREAT time! I LOVE the pic of the two of you in front of the LV sign- you guys look so GOOD! I was beginning to wonder how boring your life was- seeing you haven't posted for so long. No, jk- it's the TOTAL opposite you guys are ALWAYS on the go. Love you guys =0)
hey rachael nice pics. I need your address will you text it to me??
How fun! It looks like you really lived up the Vegas life. You look darling by the way! Can we hang out soon?
Looks like you had a lot of fun! Vegas is always so much fun! Congrats to Todd too! Well I have enjoyed following your lives with your blog...Cody and I have one too if you want to take a gander...
www.thehalleyfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
Hope you are doing well! Miss seeing you guys!
Michele
You guy's are so cute. Miss ya.
I love you too Todd!
Let's be honest though...you are only working at Wells Fargo until your real dream, SC, takes off!
hey long lost friend!! my phone broke and i have been wanting to call you like crazy!! please call me or text me with your number we NEED to hang out!!!
Congrats Todd! That is the way to do Vegas!
Awesome! It looks like a fun trip, and way to go Todd!
How fun. Looks like you guys had a crazy time in Vegas. Nice job Todd.
Post a Comment