-->

Friday, February 15, 2008

To My Sweetheart ~

The other night we were sitting around with Todd's family and Connie asked me when I started liking Todd, I replied... Ever since I met him. Todd informed me that it sounded slightly stalker-ish. Just because I can remember where we met and who introduced us doesn't make me a stalker... does it?

But really, I have loved Todd ever since we met, not in a stalker-ish way but in a my life is so much better with him in it - way. And my life keeps getting better as time goes on. I am so grateful for my sweet, loving, thoughtful and caring, not to mention totally handsome, husband. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh and more often then not it is the kind of laugh were my stomach hurts and there are tears rolling down my eyes. He is so thoughtful of others and of me. He is dedicated to being a great provider for our little family of two (which includes watching shows such as; Mad Money and Suze Orman). He loves the Lord and is dedicated to the Gospel. I love team teaching the little Sunbeams with him in our ward - they absolutely adore him. He does things every day that let me know how much he loves me. From reading other blogs I know that there are many women who think their husbands are perfect and I am not disputing those claims, all I am saying is my husband is perfect for me and I love him dearly.

Thank you Sweetheart!

"When I have learned to love God better than my earthly dearest, I shall love my earthly dearest better than I do now.....when first things are put first, second things are not suppressed but increased."
 ~ C.S. Lewis ~

11 comments:

life after eight said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steve and Amanda said...

Todd really is so thoughtful of others. I am partial to my husband too. I am so glad that the two of you are so happy...it makes life fun!!!

Kristy Stoner said...

Hello! You are so cute! I miss you! When can we play? You working still I'm assuming?

michellecluff said...

Ahhhhhh!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so Mystique and come, but I am not sleeping with her, not until Todd you give her a bath. We are not sure yet when we want to go to Vegas.
Time to add something to your blog. I am sick of the sap!

Lindsey Walker said...

Rachel and Todd! Hey guys! How are you? I was blog stocking and found you two. This is Lindsey (Boren) Walker. That is so cool you got married, I know you guys were good friends for a long time. It looks like you are doin' good!

Shelly & Danny said...

Hey Rachel, what's your email address?

Shelly

Unknown said...

That is really a special note ...and its all true!!! Love, from Fiji

michellecluff said...

TAG. go to my blog...

Steve and Amanda said...

Todd- Go check out who my friends met on her blog...go to my blog and then to Liz and Rob...you will be so jealous!!!

georgeandmarie said...

i am waiting to hear and see your hawaii vacation!!!