-->

Thursday, December 3, 2009

HaPpY #27

As you can tell by the look on Todd's face he is actually
 excited to be older.


The BEST birthday present ever...
thank you to Gabe and Glen for making it a special day for Todd. 
He loves his Snuggie!

5 comments:

The Chase's said...

Happy late Birthday Todd! We are so jealous that he got a snuggie. Every time we see them at the store Rae gets so excited. HA! I am really glad that someone is excited they are getting old. We need to get together!!

Gillett's said...

That is too FUNNY!!! Tanner asked us for one for Christmas, let me just tell you I was SHOCKED! I bet Todd looks 'SEXY' in his-

The Bartons said...

Happy birhday!! I'm jealous Lili has told me for weeks that she was getting me a snuggie for x-mas and I never got one. So sad you guys weren't at the high school reunion the other night!! Hope you had a good x-mas.

Unknown said...

Rachel! HOw are you?! Yes I have heard about that site...I feel like he gives things away. I know it is all totally staged...but purely for out entertainment! haha we miss you guys! Hope things are going well! and happy late late bday to Todd meister!

Natalie said...

Sheesh! We are all getting old. :) I turn 30 this year, and I can't believe that Todd and Brian are 27. I remember them as 17, dancing to a Backstreet Boys song in my basement practicing for Todd's SBO skit. Time flies!