At the beginning of May we decided to head down to California for a weekend get-a-way with Gabe and Glen. It was a quick trip but we didn't waste a moment. We spent 2 days at Disneyland and 1 day at the beach in Santa Monica. We had so much fun with our friends, The Womble's. I don't think I have laughed so hard in such a long time. Thanks for the memories!
We borrowed the Jacob's family tradition and made Pirates of the Caribbean the first ride of our Disneyland adventure.
{***WARNING!*** The following pictures may be inappropriate....
if you don't like 2 guys in magenta shirts}
Please note: this was not a pre-meditated idea. We had to make a quick stop at Target to get a few items before heading to Disneyland. While there Gabe called Todd and said "How far would you go for our friendship?" I don't think Todd thought he would have to go that far. When we got back to the hotel - Glen came out in this little number and informed Todd that he would also be joining him. At first I wasn't too sure about this idea but Todd was willing to do this for our friendship with Glen & Gabe and it definitely provided a lot of laughs throughout the day.
I don't know if Glen is so happy because we are at Disneyland or because he is wearing his favorite color.

Any guy can wear pink but it takes a real man to wear magenta (with another real man).

Usually people have mints left on their pillows at the hotel, however, we were lucky enough to have milk duds left on our door handle. There is nothing like 6 semi-melted milk duds stuck to your hotel room door handle that has been touched by millions of people. {P.S. Todd didn't really eat them, despite what Glen says}
Happy #6 Wombles!
Thanks for letting us share your special day.



4 comments:
It looks like these will be some of your HaPPiesT times of your life! Thanks for FINALLY sharing-
I'm surprised Todd LET you put the pics of him in the PiNK shirts on...
SO FUN!! I love the shirt I bet George has a few of those by choice!! haha!!
That WAS the happiest trip on earth!! You two are the greatest and most perfect traveling buddies on the block. (needless to say the type of friends we HAD to see first when we got home from our euro trip)
Thanks for making our 6 Year be the best year!
Loves!
Rach...your vacation looks so fun! I love this place!!! p.s. who is Ed?!?!? haha I really don't know which one he is...i guess that goes to show I don't think much of him?! haha
Post a Comment