Todd and I just got back from an 8 Day Eastern Caribbean cruise on Royal Caribbean and let me tell you - it was AMaZiNG!!! By the end of the 8 days we still felt like we could go 8 more. We loved it - the ship was amazing, the ports were beautiful and we met a lot of really great people!
{Safety drill - it is the only bad part about the cruise but we made the best of it}





12 comments:
WoW!!!! What beautiful pics- Now, HOW can I get Mike on one of those??? I loved the tombstones in the background of the mini-golf.?. I'm sure glad they had a lifejacket that would hold an adult 70 lbs or more...does that mean I'd almost need TWO??? jk
THANKS for posting, this might be the ONLY way I'll EVER see Carribean. =0(
how fun!
Looks like so much fun! glad you guys had a great time but....I sort of hate you just a little bit.
Wow! What a fun trip you guys had! I hope someday when Greg and I have real jobs we can go on a vacation like that! My only vacations right now are trips home to UT. It was fun running into you guys at Cafe Rio!
Beautiful and jealous...I think those 2 words sum it all up!!!
um okay so all I can say is I am jealous. There....are you happy I am so very jealous. haha :-) What a great vacation! How fun!
Wow, how fun! I still have yet to go on a cruise! I'm glad you guys were able to get a little vacation! I'm extremely jealous... ahh one day...
I am totally trying not to be jealous right now but it is not working to well...How fun! Every where you went looks beautiful and WARM..I need that!!
You guys do so many fun things! I'm so jealous! :) I would love to go to lunch soon! Name the time and place and I'll be there!
Hey you! We nailed down a date when we will be in Utah... April 10-16th. I would so love to get together again. Let me know when and if you are available! Hope to see you soon :)
Tawni
Hey guys! It looks like so much fun. Hey, could you please send me your address? We're doing wedding invitations...fun, fun!
Love,
Michelle
what fun it was to see your pictures...i need to go to a blog to see my childrens pictures..how fun! just was having fun with jeff and michelle..palm springs was fabulous..we will be home tomorrow..i love you! mom
Post a Comment