-->

Friday, January 9, 2009

HaPPy 2009

Happy New Year, All! WOW- how time flies - I can't believe it is 2009 already. What a great year we had - I feel so blessed. My parents came home from their mission, we moved into our cute town home, we went on some great vacations, created a lot of memories and just celebrated our 2nd year of marital bliss.

The holidays were super busy for us as I am sure they are for everyone. We split our time between my family and Todd's and had a great time with both.
We rang in the New Year with our super fun friends, Gabe and Glen.


A special thanks to Gabe for getting the sweet sparklers and those really loud poppers - it is the proper way to bring in the new year





Todd LOVES ringing in the new year - can you tell?



6 comments:

bkjones said...

Happy New Year! You guys look great. Can we hang out in the new year?

Gillett's said...

So CuTE! We love you guys- Maybe we'll be able to do another trip this year. Bear Lake, or something! So excited to see what you've been up to lately, it's weird to not see you at least each Sunday. Britt told me some cute new stuff that your class said last week. Make sure to ask me next time we talk -k-

Gillett's said...

Todd, What is the pan for? your burnt sparkler sticks? I think you are just a little OCD.Just kidding, I know what it was for, making you wife listen to you, I know cuz I have to do that alot to my wife, and they are sisters! Mike

Gillett's said...

CONGRATS!!!! on buying your home- WaHOOOOOOOOOO- So HaPPy for you guys.

Nicole Christensen said...

What a great/exciting/darling blog! Have a fabulous cruise!

Scott and Laura said...

Hello there! We found your blog on the Zwicks blog and thought we would say hello! Sounds like life is great!