Todd turned 26 on December 3rd - and man did we have one wild party!!! We celebrated Todd's special day with some of the coolest people I know - My parents, my brother Matt and his CUTE friend, Anneli and perhaps the coolest person there that night... MICHAEL MCLEAN!!! That's right - we went to The Forgotten Carols and I am sure you can tell by the look on Todd's face that it was a very special day indeed.
Matt and Anneli's face stayed that way the whole night. They love Michael!!!
Thank you so much Mom and Dad for such a fun night. We really had a great time! It was so fun to spend time with you guys.
**********
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TODD! I LOVE YOU!!!



3 comments:
To be #26 again...jk- I'm glad Todd had such a PERFECT bday! The pic of the two of you is so cute. We went the very next night in SLC, and it was a great show, made me tear up. =0) Love you guys!!!
oh happy happy birthday toddy!!!!!!!! we've got a blog now missy! jergs@blogspot.com, josh and i randomly bumped into jodie at jason's deli the other day?!?! random but it made me miss you guys! 26...yikes if you round up thats 30! hehe. j/k
Looks like fun! Happpy birthday Todd. You two are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment