These last 2 weeks have been crazy. My parents are coming home on June 12th {YEAH!!!} and so Todd and I have been moving out of their house into our own townhouse in Pleasant Grove. We are so excited to have our own little place to call home. I was anxious to document this monumental step but for some reason our camera is not working which makes me sad - I will make sure to post some pictures once we get a new camera. Todd and I have cherished the experiences we have had while living in my parents home. We loved the ward we where in and loved our neighbors, especially Brooke & Mike and their kids. They are the best neighbors anyone could ask for and we will really miss living so close to them.
We look forward to new adventures and are so grateful for the blessings in our life.



4 comments:
WOW! first off, Thanks- I guess you got me back...now I'm crying. "Right Back at cha" - The only sad thing is with Mom & Dad coming home, you two have to move. Well, you really DON'T, but I don't think Todd would last too long in the basement, would he? We will miss you guys too. I know the Sunbeams won't "beam" (from their seats) when singing the song the same way ever again. But your house is so cute- you 2 will have a good time. Love you 2!
Congrats on the new place. Your vacation looked like a lot of fun. You guys are so cute together.
Hey we are changing our blog address to emmettandashlee.blogspot.com so you guys know. We are taking our last name off all of our stuff, so please don't add our last name to your blog. Thanks!!
Yeah! that's exciting!! Have so much fun!!
Post a Comment